NOS??

Brushtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I am interested to hear what kits you use? My car is a 15 full bolt on, 18’ intake, 47lb injectors with E85 tune, ong tubes and cat delete, auto. I am really leaning towards running NOS., How does your car do with the different shots 100hp, 150hp, 200 hp and 250hp. This is not my DD, just another toy
Suggestions, thoughts or advice. I really am not interested in turbos for this car as I have a 2000GT that is coyote swapped, CPR turbo, Powerglide...still under construction
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I am interested to hear what kits you use? My car is a 15 full bolt on, 18’ intake, 47lb injectors with E85 tune, ong tubes and cat delete, auto. I am really leaning towards running NOS., How does your car do with the different shots 100hp, 150hp, 200 hp and 250hp. This is not my DD, just another toy
Suggestions, thoughts or advice. I really am not interested in turbos for this car as I have a 2000GT that is coyote swapped, CPR turbo, Powerglide...still under construction
Ive never ran nitrous on my 15. But I have owned several nitrous cars including the 95 in my profile pic. If it were my car. I'd forget nos and just boost it. Nitrous is a pain. So much to go wrong. I fried the rings on my 95. Just trying to squeeze all of the power out of the car. Nitrous isn't cheap. Its 50 to 80 dollars a fill up. Youll pay more for boost up front. Over the life of the car that price equals out. Seams like solenoids are always failing. If you've never owned a nitrous car before. Dont experiment on your 15. Just my .02. Good luck.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Same as beast. Had nitrous on my new edge. Long story short.... NEVER again
Sponsored