Sponsored

NorCal Supercharger Installer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clyde
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Can anyone refer me to a reputable supercharger installer? Preferably in the bay area, I'm located in Santa Clara.
Already have the Whipple Stage 2, OPG, and CS on order.

So far I've seen recommendations for TPS Motorsports and AED. Wanted to know if there were more experienced shops out there nearby for our cars, thanks.
Sponsored

Deleted member

Can anyone refer me to a reputable supercharger installer? Preferably in the bay area, I'm located in Santa Clara.

So far I've seen recommendations for TPS Motorsports and AED. Wanted to know if there were more experienced shops out there nearby for our cars, thanks.
Stay the hell away from TPS those guys are A**HOLES, and will bend you over for an install. Not a Mustang specific shop, but FFTEC in Hayward has taken great care of me in the past, the specialize in anything with boost. Lots of 911's GTR''s stuff like that, but i know they've done boosted coyotes as well. They were very into the ecoboost platform when it first came out and made many of their own branded parts for the car. Give em a call and see what they say. Just my .02

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Shaun @ AED is a wizard on this platform. Definitely worth checking him out. Fyi on 18+ he won't tune FI unless race gas or e85, likely due to the compression I'm guessing. But if just wanting the install on the manufacturer's tune then may be a moot point.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clyde
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll definitely check out FFTEC and AED tomorrow.
I was apprehensive with TPS hearing how they handled customer complaints.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clyde
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
And yeah I'll be using the manufacturer's tune provided by Whipple

nnnnnn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
This thread is old but yes, stay away from TPS Motorsports. They will bend you over on installation cost alone. They sat on my car for several weeks not doing anything on it except taking it out and moving it back in.

Racinjason65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1M-82

Mustang Country in Santa Clara. I’ve done some work at their shop before on a single turbo s197
Sponsored