NJMP thunderbolt HPDE for experienced drivers only $200

Jb350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 track pack
Track time 4 Cars is hosting an HPDE for experienced/advanced drivers on 10/24 @ NJMP Thunderbolt. I'll be attending and just putting it out there if any of you guys are interested, $200 for 5-7 30 minute sessions throughout the day is a hell of a deal. Open lapping format with point by passing anywhere on track. They will want to verify your experience before you they allow you to register. It would be great to see some 350s there passing everyone else lol. You can register at the link below;
http://www.motorsportreg.com/events...w-jersey-motorsports-park-950695#.V-yRxxkpBnE
Sponsored

mrdigray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 - White Blue Stripes
Track time 4 Cars is hosting an HPDE for experienced/advanced drivers on 10/24 @ NJMP Thunderbolt. I'll be attending and just putting it out there if any of you guys are interested, $200 for 5-7 30 minute sessions throughout the day is a hell of a deal. Open lapping format with point by passing anywhere on track. They will want to verify your experience before you they allow you to register. It would be great to see some 350s there passing everyone else lol. You can register at the link below;
http://www.motorsportreg.com/events...w-jersey-motorsports-park-950695#.V-yRxxkpBnE
I would love to do this but, I'm not sure I'll be past my break in period. Dealer told me the car is expected to be ready Oct 5. Great track, I ran the 24 hours of Lemons on Thunderbolt and did a track day. If I can't make this one, I'll try for the last track day of their season on Nov 11.

OP
OP

Jb350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 track pack
O come on man.... I'm sure you can throw 500 miles on there real quick and then have it serviced and be ready by the 24th lol

mrdigray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 - White Blue Stripes
O come on man.... I'm sure you can throw 500 miles on there real quick and then have it serviced and be ready by the 24th lol
Under any other circumstances I would agree :)
However, this is my first rear wheel drive car in over 20 years ,first car with any substantial bhp. The thought of taking this brand new beast on the track in passing conditions with other cars is a tad frightening.

If it was my Lemons car (97 Maxima with 178,000 miles), I wouldn't think twice.
Sponsored