Sponsored

New To the Forum, Not New To the Mustang! Will from Americanmuscle.com Here!

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
ford-mustang-american-muscle-logo_zps8065c96a.png

Hey guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know that I am always available for help and advice.

My name is Will, I've been with Americanmuscle.com for a few years now, but have been working with Mustangs all of my life! Now that this Forum has become a plethora of S550's and enthusiasts, I wanted to join!

My personal vehicle is a 2014 Track Pack GT but I just can't keep my hands off of our S550's here in the garage! There might just be one with my name on it pretty soon :lol:

If anyone one has any questions or needs any help, please feel free to reach out!

-Will
Sponsored

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome Will!!!!

OP
OP
AMWill

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Welcome Will!!!!

Thanks Sld!

An S550 and a Dually? Looks like a fun garage!

What do you have done to your S550 so far? I doubt she's still stock :thumbsup:

-Will

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic

Hey guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know that I am always available for help and advice.

My name is Will, I've been with Americanmuscle.com for a few years now, but have been working with Mustangs all of my life! Now that this Forum has become a plethora of S550's and enthusiasts, I wanted to join!

My personal vehicle is a 2014 Track Pack GT but I just can't keep my hands off of our S550's here in the garage! There might just be one with my name on it pretty soon :lol:

If anyone one has any questions or needs any help, please feel free to reach out!

-Will
Welcome to the forum Will! I'm pushing anyone who will listen to make good splash guards for our Mustangs. I have mine two weeks and I really need them. I'm shocked that no one has come out with them as I not only need them but I like the way they look as well. Keep us informed and hopefully you'll have some out soon. :ford:

Sponsored

nadojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee
Welcome Will, heres a question you might be able to answers, I know you guys dont ship international but are you happy to send to a mail forwarding service? and if so do we need an American bank account or are you guys happy to accept international cards?

Thanks heaps

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whippled '20 Mustang GT PP2
Welcome Will!
I just ordered a bunch of parts from Alex @ AM and cant wait to get them installed!

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
I just ordered a bunch of parts from Alex @ AM and cant wait to get them installed!
ramairgt1 - Thanks again for your continued support and business, we really appreciate it! Let me know how everything works out and if there's anything else I can lend a hand with don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

Happy modding!

Alex

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whippled '20 Mustang GT PP2

ramairgt1 - Thanks again for your continued support and business, we really appreciate it! Let me know how everything works out and if there's anything else I can lend a hand with don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

Happy modding!

Alex​

Thank you Alex!​

OP
OP
AMWill

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Welcome to the forum Will! I'm pushing anyone who will listen to make good splash guards for our Mustangs. I have mine two weeks and I really need them. I'm shocked that no one has come out with them as I not only need them but I like the way they look as well. Keep us informed and hopefully you'll have some out soon. :ford:
Stam,

Thank you for the welcome and I hear you loud and clear! I will defintiely forward this info along and see what we can do for you :thumbsup:

Welcome Will, heres a question you might be able to answers, I know you guys dont ship international but are you happy to send to a mail forwarding service? and if so do we need an American bank account or are you guys happy to accept international cards?

Thanks heaps
Nado,

We are working on getting international shipping up and running ASAP and it will be available shortly.

In the meantime, we have no problem shipping to a forwarding service, but the payment must be made through an American Bank account.

Hope this helps!

Welcome Will!
Ram,

We appreciate the business and support! Alex is a great guy with heaps of knowledge and we are both here to help if you ever need us!

-Will

Sponsored

Detom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Stam,

Thank you for the welcome and I hear you loud and clear! I will defintiely forward this info along and see what we can do for you :thumbsup:

Nado,

We are working on getting international shipping up and running ASAP and it will be available shortly.

In the meantime, we have no problem shipping to a forwarding service, but the payment must be made through an American Bank account.

Hope this helps!

Ram,

We appreciate the business and support! Alex is a great guy with heaps of knowledge and we are both here to help if you ever need us!

-Will
Welcome Wil

Can you write well about PM as Alex?

Greetings Tom

Detom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT

Hey guys,

-Will
Hi Will

I once agreed with Alex that I when I with you order catalogs and advertising material in order is so that I can make at Mustang meetings in germany advertising for you.

See the offer yet?

greetings

Tom

Detom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Stam,

Nado,

Hope this helps

Ram,

-Will

Hi Will
Waiting still to answer whether you can write private as at other dealers hir in the forum.
greetings
Tom

ststang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
viewsinfinitum.com
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB EBM AT PP
Welcome! Still waiting for Grabber Blue colors for 2017 exterior parts. I know..but not sure why this color is lagging behind availability. Got money ready to spend!

Detom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Hi

Allso I will not advertise in Germany at Mustang meetings for you got me my banner bagemacht of you which have ichmal betellt for windshield.

If you do not even able're sending with such vesprochen Axel and Jennifer ordering Axel and Jennifer K catalogs
Sponsored