Sponsored

New To Mustang Forums

bocho13.mm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Hey guys, it is great to be apart of the mustang community! Owner of a 2015 mustang gt and looking to make her hit at least 430 rwhp!

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
Beautiful car, welcome to this great forum!!

Sponsored

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
I haven't really heard a lot of good things on BBK headers, but check out the bolt-on sections. People have dynoed headers and tune, the most popular being Stainless power/works. Being catless will get you 5-10 extra HP compared to being catted.

If you are looking for good one's at a cheaper price, those are the ones to get. I'm personally going to wait a little longer to get some Kooks.

Also, if you plan on buying anything...PM the vendors here, you can really get some great deals!

OP
OP

bocho13.mm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I haven't really heard a lot of good things on BBK headers, but check out the bolt-on sections. People have dynoed headers and tune, the most popular being Stainless power/works. Being catless will get you 5-10 extra HP compared to being catted.

If you are looking for good one's at a cheaper price, those are the ones to get. I'm personally going to wait a little longer to get some Kooks.

Also, if you plan on buying anything...PM the vendors here, you can really get some great deals!
I was going to wait but the thing is I already purchased bbk so I'm stuck with them lol. I also have bbk 3 inch off road mid pipe bought as well I just need my tune and I should be set. I'm sure I'll hit at least 420 rwhp which is dueable

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
OP
OP

bocho13.mm

Threads