Sponsored

We're legit - one for sale on BAT (Bring a Trailer)

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
11-Mile 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Carbon Fiber Track Package for sale on BaT Auctions - ending March 16 (Lot #44,661) | Bring a Trailer

Not sure how many of you have gone down the "rabbit hole" of surfing BAT daily but it my daily respite from Team call after team call. Here's the first GT500 (Track Pack) I've seen on the site. Also a Cobra R on there currently. Great site, well curated. GT350's have become a mainstay there and are selling well.

We bought our 02 Miata from BAT and still have it. Our story. BaT Auction Success Story: Family Driving Lessons in a Miata | Bring a Trailer
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Yes, BaT is one of my biggest spare time black holes.....

From what I've seen, some things tend to sell a tad high there. If I go to sell something special-interest online anytime soon, that's where I'll go first.

OP
OP
OH3Cobra

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
Agree with your observations. Prices seem to be rising. I got a great deal on our Miata.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I've been watching 1st-gen Broncos closely, and what they are bringing on BaT is ludicrous. A friend has had an uncut early-'70s unit (original 302 auto) rotting next to his garage for years, and I've been telling him periodically that he doesn't know what he really has there....

OP
OP
OH3Cobra

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
The S2000's are unreal on BAT for the money. I was hoping to find a cheap 300 ZX but haven't found the right one. The Miata we bought was in our same city - never saw it until after the purchase. Very happy.
Sponsored