Sponsored

New order.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
I ordered a Mach 1 and it was pretty easy with a great staff who answered questions. Seems like an order is the only way to get the car you want these days. I hate the wait but hope the deal pays off for me in the end.
Mach 1, Oxford white, 700A, 6 speed, red calipers.
Sponsored

Gramkeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mustang
I ordered a Mach 1 and it was pretty easy with a great staff who answered questions. Seems like an order is the only way to get the car you want these days. I hate the wait but hope the deal pays off for me in the end.
Mach 1, Oxford white, 700A, 6 speed, red calipers.
Thanks for the post. How's it going so far?
Did you go in person to Chapman?
Was the pricing reasonable?

OP
OP
cerbomark

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the post. How's it going so far?
Did you go in person to Chapman?
Was the pricing reasonable?

Still waiting with everyone else for the production. Supposed to be in Nov... I did not visit dealer . I am 5 hours from them. The pricing is the best I ve found anywhere. Almost as cheap for a M! as was used Gts I looked at.

Gramkeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mustang
Still waiting with everyone else for the production. Supposed to be in Nov... I did not visit dealer . I am 5 hours from them. The pricing is the best I ve found anywhere. Almost as cheap for a M! as was used Gts I looked at.
Thanks for the reply. I'm
Thanks again. I'm planning on possibly ordering from Chapman as Grainger is a 3 day trip and I don't welcome shipping a car. But will wait until the beginning of 2022. I also want to see what Ford finally posts on their site.

OP
OP
cerbomark

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the reply. I'm

Thanks again. I'm planning on possibly ordering from Chapman as Grainger is a 3 day trip and I don't welcome shipping a car. But will wait until the beginning of 2022. I also want to see what Ford finally posts on their site.
I m from NJ originally (northern), so you are even closer to Chapman.

Sponsored

OP
OP
cerbomark

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
update/. My build is still ON and is now 12-1 (date).
Although lots of frustration getting clear answers from Ford , Chapman Ford continues to have great customer service. They always respond to my e mail, sometimes by calling me and give me at least what they know.
Thank you Ashlie!

Ashlie Ryan

Retail Order Team Lead
Chapman Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram of Horsham, PA

http://www.chapmannewcars.com/

215-674-3600

Cell: 267-483-9747

Last edited: