New Mustang Pricing = Invoice - 4%

Dhruvchadha

Reaction score
First Name
Dhruv
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Volvo XC 60
Zack,

Have they released a part number for the Mach 1 front bumper? I have a fully loaded 20 and I love the Mach front bumper 😍 If not I’ll check back with you in a few months. I know it’s not a whole car. Sorry I didn’t know about you when I ordered mine back in June.
Hi Zach, I am looking for a GT premium. Msrp of my build is 55385. What discount would you be able to offer? And since, I do not live in Iowa, how would you suggest I handle transportation to Dallas, Texas.

Advertisement

Dhruvchadha

Reaction score
First Name
Dhruv
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Volvo XC 60
We've had a lot of inquiries and I'm doing my best to respond in a timely manner. But we want to be an asset to the M6G community by offering a low cost option and straight forward pricing.

Our pricing is as follows.

Mustang ecoboost = Invoice - 4%
Mustang GT = invoice - 4%
Mach 1 = Invoice - 2%
GT500 = MSRP

Why do we do things this way? We are located in God's country 😀 Granger, Iowa. Fortunately for us real estate cost is cheap, we don't have a large showroom, and we do our business in a conservative manner. A benefit of this is that we don't have large overhead costs. If we can order in and deliver a car to you it minimizes our holding costs and we can pass on the savings to you.

My father purchased the Ford franchise in 1987 and we're a locally owned 2nd generation family store. I'm a Mustang enthusiast with two and would love to help fellow enthusiast where I can. I appreciate the welcoming attitude of everyone here and look forward to getting to know everyone better.

-Zach
Hi Zach, I am looking for a GT premium. Msrp of my build is 55385. What discount would you be able to offer? And since, I do not live in Iowa, how would you suggest I handle transportation to Dallas, Texas

OP
Zach@Granger

[email protected]

Diamond Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hi Zach, I am looking for a GT premium. Msrp of my build is 55385. What discount would you be able to offer? And since, I do not live in Iowa, how would you suggest I handle transportation to Dallas, Texas
If you send me a PM with options I can get you a quote.

MikeyTX

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 FJG Mach 1 HP '21 Star White Explorer ST
Well crap .............. Guess I get to drive back up ....... I wanna go FI for that price. :rockon:

Advertisement

46 - Roush Performance - 3

Advertisement