Sponsored

New Member - Raleigh

Let's Have a Good Time

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hey All,

I recently picked up a '15 GT PP in Oxford White on Red Line. Loving the car so far. Coming from a lot of BMWs (E34, two E36s, E30, E39, E92, E46...) so this is a new world to me, but I'm enjoying the car immensely. Fairly familiar with Mustangs as I had a handful of friends with SN-95s and S197s, but I never could have seen myself in one till the '15 revision.

Anyway here are a couple terrible pics after 5 hours of detailing!

Car has a couple of mods already:

-Kooks Longtubes
-MBRP Race
-JLT Catch Can
-JLT CAI
-Lethal Grille Delete
-Eibach Springs

Hope to catch some of you guys around. Planning to be at WF C&C this month so I'll see you there!
Sponsored

Duttch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Guard color)
Welcome, i have a 2015 Guard color, and live in Fuquay Varina.
Maybe i will see you on one of the local carshows.
Saw yours on one of the car dealer lots in Cary one day.

Ron

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Congrats on the purchase! I drive a Comp Orange and I'm in Cary. Curious did they sell it with no warranty or what? I've always wondered how it would go buying a car with a tune and headers from the dealer. Curious if they told you who it was tuned by or if it came with the handheld tuner...

vance knight

Vance Knight
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vance
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Another Raleigh GT here, Your car looks really good, white was my second color choice.
There is Heart of Carolina Mustang Club meeting this coming Thursday at Crossroads Ford at 7:00, why don't you come. Some people get there a little early to look over each others mess.

Vance

OP
OP

Let's Have a Good Time

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Welcome, i have a 2015 Guard color, and live in Fuquay Varina.
Maybe i will see you on one of the local carshows.
Saw yours on one of the car dealer lots in Cary one day.

Ron
Thanks! I've been to Cars & Coffee quite a few times and plan to be there this month, so if you're out there I'll see you then!

Congrats on the purchase! I drive a Comp Orange and I'm in Cary. Curious did they sell it with no warranty or what? I've always wondered how it would go buying a car with a tune and headers from the dealer. Curious if they told you who it was tuned by or if it came with the handheld tuner...
Yeah, no warranty through them, and I've heard mixed feedback about how dealers around here approach warranty work with tuned vehicles. It was the same situation with my old 335i. Some dealers cared, some didn't.

Another Raleigh GT here, Your car looks really good, white was my second color choice.
There is Heart of Carolina Mustang Club meeting this coming Thursday at Crossroads Ford at 7:00, why don't you come. Some people get there a little early to look over each others mess.

Vance
I actually drove a yellow/black before I decided on this one. Very cool combo. I'm fairly certain I've seen you driving around, or at least a clone.

Wish I had found out about the meet earlier! Won't be out this Thursday but hopefully we'll get some good S550 coverage at C&C this month.
Sponsored