Sponsored

New Grabber Blue 17 Owner Saying Hi!

Slappybabs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS V Wagon
I have my 2017 Grabber Blue w/ Black stripes currently on an enclosed carrier being driven to my house as we speak. To say I'm excited is putting it lightly. This is my 5th mustang I've owned and my first s550. I have had a bunch of cars including M3's and CTS V sedan and wagon. I traded my V wagon in for this mustang to keep as more of "toy" and will be utilized as such.

https://www.grautogallery.com/vehicles/7455/2017-ford-shelby-gt350

Thats the car. I got it for significantly cheaper then the price they offered. Its a very well maintained 17 with 4k on it. So far I really appreciate all the information on this site and I'm looking forward to being a member of the mustang community again!
Sponsored

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
wow that car is amazing. I'm sure you would love the colour and the S550 platform not to mention you had the best engine to go with it. Enjoy it and let us have more pics ones it's delivered.

OP
OP

Slappybabs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS V Wagon
wow that car is amazing. I'm sure you would love the colour and the S550 platform not to mention you had the best engine to go with it. Enjoy it and let us have more pics ones it's delivered.
Thanks! I searched for a while for a grabber blue and originally wanted one with white stripes. When I found this one I couldn’t say no and the black stripes really grew on me. I’ll def get some nice shots once it arrives.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I searched for a while for a grabber blue and originally wanted one with white stripes. When I found this one I couldn’t say no and the black stripes really grew on me. I’ll def get some nice shots once it arrives.
I kind of want to put stripes on mine but I'm torn between white, black (like the ones you have) and the gradient ones that grabber blue GT comes with usually.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Very nice ! Congrats ! and welcome aboard.

Now let the mods.....BEGIN !! (Although very slight ones....not much needed for this car :like: )

Sponsored

OP
OP

Slappybabs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS V Wagon
Very nice ! Congrats ! and welcome aboard.

Now let the mods.....BEGIN !! (Although very slight ones....not much needed for this car :like: )
Thanks! Yeah I don’t see me doing much. I’ll probably just do the resonator delete and tint to start and go from there.

Skycowboy68

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I have my 2017 Grabber Blue w/ Black stripes currently on an enclosed carrier being driven to my house as we speak. To say I'm excited is putting it lightly. This is my 5th mustang I've owned and my first s550. I have had a bunch of cars including M3's and CTS V sedan and wagon. I traded my V wagon in for this mustang to keep as more of "toy" and will be utilized as such.

https://www.grautogallery.com/vehicles/7455/2017-ford-shelby-gt350

Thats the car. I got it for significantly cheaper then the price they offered. Its a very well maintained 17 with 4k on it. So far I really appreciate all the information on this site and I'm looking forward to being a member of the mustang community again!
Stnag 2.jpg
jj
Hello from H0288. Great looking car, I purchased this 2 weeks ago. Drive it like you stole it my friend and enjoy.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Grabber blue looks great on this car. Congrats OP!

Sponsored

Digitalwiz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 2 / 2012 Audi R8
Congratulations, what a beautiful car. Enjoy it in good health and on winding road without campers and priuses.