Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
>=2005 muscle cars - camaro, mustang, challengers
Sure. Let me know if you need a higher resolution
The pictures you posted will work well, nice background too! Hopefully I'll be able to add them next week.

Seatown Stang

HereWeGo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
OP
OP
BigWormGraphix

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
I see you have the Super Snake Stripe on your site(http://www.bigwormgraphix.net/Mustang-2015-super-snake-style.htm). Do you offer it in Satin black? looking for something in between Matte and gloss
The black we use for matte black is more of a satin black than a matte black. The satin black has a lot more durable finish, shows finger prints and small surface scratches less. We have free samples available if you would like to see the matte black in person, PM or email me your mailing address and I'll mail some samples out.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Question- should I get bird poop or sap from a tree on the stripes, what would that do to them? Will it stain them? Discolor? I do t have a garage and park in an open lot at work so that's why I'm asking

OP
OP
BigWormGraphix

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
Question- should I get bird poop or sap from a tree on the stripes, what would that do to them? Will it stain them? Discolor? I do t have a garage and park in an open lot at work so that's why I'm asking
Works best to use spray detailer after washing on a regular basis, it will protect the stripes and your paint from bird poop & sap. The bird poop won't stick as bad and clean off easier. You can also you the spray the detailer on bird poop to clean it up, it will help prevent small surface scratches. If you do nothing (leave the bird poop for awhile) it will stain vinyl and paint, looks similar to a water spot stain.

Sponsored

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
haha you said poop

mimartin15

Flossy's Mom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle =)
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Prem
I use Zaino products on my car, stripes and all.... I also bought some Amorall bug cleaner and used it on my stripes as well. They are very durable.

mimartin15

Flossy's Mom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle =)
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Prem
Looks like metallic blue or dark blue to me. We have free samples if you would like to see the material in person. Below is a picture of the matte blue on a black Mustang.
This could be my favorite color combo of ALL time! Beautiful! :love:

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I use Zaino products on my car, stripes and all.... I also bought some Amorall bug cleaner and used it on my stripes as well. They are very durable.
Thanks for the tip. I may do the GT350 stripes on my car but might be next year as I first want to get the CDC Outlaw spoiler. I also want to make sure il have enough material to go over the spoiler as well. Not sure if BigWorm has done a car with that spoiler yet.

OP
OP
BigWormGraphix

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the tip. I may do the GT350 stripes on my car but might be next year as I first want to get the CDC Outlaw spoiler. I also want to make sure il have enough material to go over the spoiler as well. Not sure if BigWorm has done a car with that spoiler yet.
So far we have installed them on one car with a CDC Outlaw spoiler. We are going to install them on one more car to verify everything is consistent and then start shipping the pattern. They seem to be popular so hopefully won't be too difficult to have another one in the shop.
Sponsored