Sponsored

Need quick help: 2015 - 2017 stock lug nut size

MegaMagneticStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Turbo Mustang all Magnetic
hey guys, im hoping someone can help me out with something easy.

I make / sell (well try to anyway lol) Lug Nut Spikes that I 3D print. I have them on my 18 ecoboost, with is what I designed them specifically for to friction fit over the stock lug nut size.

What I am wondering / needing help with, is the stock lug nut size on the earlier models of mustang. What I need is the width / length of the outer lug... Does anyone know if these changed over the years from '15 to the 18' models?

I measured the stock size to be just a hair over 21mms across, with a side of about 16mm, and a depth of 15mm. If someone could measure for me to verify, or would like to be a volunteer for a discounted set of Lug Nut Spikes please PM me with details.

I can print in all kinds of colors of course.

I can also make regular lug nut Caps that are blank if you want to say black our your chrome lugs, or add another color to your lugs. I have also designed some lug nut caps with the pony and Ford logo if anyone is interested. Lastly, I made for another customer on this forum a set of Skull lug nut caps that came out pretty nice if you ask me. Attached are photos of the lug nut spikes on my rims, and some samples of the lug caps (these are just the tops printed to save time / material, the caps can be made to sit nearly flush with the wheels or extend out longer if youd like.
caps v2.jpg
front view 1.jpg
side view 1.jpg
skull 1.jpg
Sponsored