Sponsored

Need nationwide GT vehicle search help. Thx.

MustangorCamaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I did what everyone here is doing for months to no avail. Then I just went and custom ordered it from a dealer. From deposit to delivery, it took 5 weeks. (less time than I spent searching).

Find a dealer you like, and order it custom through them.
What type of discount did you receive when ordering one? Usually not near what you'd get from one on the lot. Which is strange, because it's a car they don't have and would never sell without the order.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Yeah, and you get even more discount on a new 2019. Anyway, I decided to cut my search to within 500 miles, to be able to drive my trade, and drive the new car back. Took me an hour, messing with many zip codes, but got it done. Unfortunately, didn't find that many cars that fell into my 'restrictions', and all of them didn't work out. Well, one is not out completely, but I see less than 5% of happening. Will take it easy a few days, since I'm not feeling well, and see what happens. HATE buying new cars (ha ha), but I know the drill already. Got to play the game. Thank you guys. Will keep you posted.

XxShadexX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 YZF-R6
So my 2019 is essentially what your looking for. when I was buying my car, I was originally going to custom order a pp2, but I managed to find a fully loaded pp1 with magneride that was custom ordered and then abandoned.
My Salesman ran a quick search for similarly configured cars in the country, and apparently at the time I purchased my vehicle (February 2019) there were only 2 PP1 Mustangs equipped with Magneride for sale sitting on a lot, including mine.

Unless your looking to custom order a car (there's probably going to be a severe delay with COV19) your best bet is to get a Bullit, or try to get a dealer to sell you a pp2 with a set of tires thrown in. Magneride is a rare option on any vehicle that it doesn't come standard on, as the supply for the feature is very limited.

rangerryda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium A10
Vehicle Showcase
What type of discount did you receive when ordering one? Usually not near what you'd get from one on the lot. Which is strange, because it's a car they don't have and would never sell without the order.
You get all eligible incentives that are available during the time you take delivery. The final price of the car pre-incentive is negotiated (including trade) prior to placing the order or any down-payments associated with the order. Down-payments are negotiable as well. I knocked my dealer's down by half and I threw in a few clauses in writing in case I needed to back out and get my money back. During my April-ish 2019 delivery, I was eligible for 1500 cash back, 500 first responder, the dealer threw in 750 bonus cash for pre-ordering since it's a guaranteed sale, and 2.9% financing.
Sponsored