OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful car!!! But, NO, don't get the weather techs. Get the Mustang mats that are just like the weather techs which my '18 had. They are VERY cool.

1615498958044.png
Purchased from Steeda, $129 shipped.. Thanks for the suggestion guys!! That's why I love this forum!

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
That is a stunning-looking Mach 1 ! The red striping just makes it standout that much more. Definitely one of the more impactful colors for sure. It's hard to beat the look of a black car.
I agree. I said no way I would get another black car after having one for about a year and a half with all the work to try to keep it looking clean. But one like this may sway me, especially since I will have a garage soon. But, I'm sure one spec'd like this one would be pushing 60k.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Thanks!
Soooo, I'm pretty broke now after purchasing the most expensive vehicle ever purchased in my life! Butt hurts bad! LOL
Since I live in a 4-season city at the moment, I will keep these for April-October and then I will do the same staggered setup with a good all-season tire for the winter. I really like my Matte black Niche Essen wheels, think they might look really good with the matte black stickers.
On the 15GT I had winter tires, and even though they were great in the couple times I got caught in the snow, they just took the fun and confidence out of the car.
Sounds about right, winter tires suck unless it's snowy. Can't wait for warmer temps to put the summer tires back on!

Also, still completely drooling over your car. Wife just says one word, "no".

I already decided I want to get Mach 1 axle backs as soon as they're available. Now I'm considering the front clip too. Bet it would look amazing in ruby red.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds about right, winter tires suck unless it's snowy. Can't wait for warmer temps to put the summer tires back on!

Also, still completely drooling over your car. Wife just says one word, "no".

I already decided I want to get Mach 1 axle backs as soon as they're available. Now I'm considering the front clip too. Bet it would look amazing in ruby red.
Thanks Man! Ruby red is a great color.
For the last year that damn “no” word was what my wife said when I asked daily about buying a gt350. So I got a Mach 1 instead.
All about compromising in marriage, right! Lol

BeastAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice! Would like to see some more pics of it out. Enjoy

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Thanks Man! Ruby red is a great color.
For the last year that damn “no” word was what my wife said when I asked daily about buying a gt350. So I got a Mach 1 instead.
All about compromising in marriage, right! Lol
Only some compromise, gotta keep her on her toes. That's also why I don't open every door for her, just most.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
You could say either the wheels or a new babe...
After almost 10 years, I think I'll keep her. I may keep the wife too...kidding of course...maybe.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Amazing ride!

There's something off about the PP2 wheels. I see that they're not using SC2 tires, which is partial to optical illusion, but they don't stick out like PP2 wheels do. Is the offset smaller on Mach 1? 9.5 or 10.5 in the front and 11 in the back?

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Amazing ride!

There's something off about the PP2 wheels. I see that they're not using SC2 tires, which is partial to optical illusion, but they don't stick out like PP2 wheels do. Is the offset smaller on Mach 1? 9.5 or 10.5 in the front and 11 in the back?
9.5" front and 10" rear i believe.
The front wheels seem wider to me though as it stretches the tire in towards the middle instead of over the edge. On my 9.5" niche essens wheels the 255's did not look like this.

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
9.5" front and 10" rear i believe.
The front wheels seem wider to me though as it stretches the tire in towards the middle instead of over the edge. On my 9.5" niche essens wheels the 255's did not look like this.
Ah, that makes sense. Sweet ride regardless. That black is hard to keep clean but when it doo, it dooo.
Sponsored