Future Black 2017 Ford Mustang GT
shouldn't be too far off then!
Sponsored

Mr_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0L
On CEVA, it says for me available date 1/5/17, due delivery date 3/5/17...depature 1/5/17...and status us yellow=planned....where would my car be now if it departed 1/5?

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
It hasn't departed the docks as yet or it would say in transit rather than planned. Mine changed to planned today as well so i should see it move to in transit tonight or early tomorrow and be at the dealer tomorrow afternoon (Wed).

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Yep status changed for my car as well - due into Canberra at lunchtime thursday. Fingers crossed for a weekend delivery.

Sponsored

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine just arrived at the dealers yard. See if I can drop in there tomorrow for a quick look.

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mine apparently arrived at the dealer (Belconnen Canberra) overnight. Fingers crossed for a weekend delivery

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well this is great. CEVA say it was delivered yesterday afternoon, dealer says they don't have it :shrug:

Mr_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0L
Well this is great. CEVA say it was delivered yesterday afternoon, dealer says they don't have it :shrug:
Same happened with me today when I went past the dealer to see whats going on, they tried telling me ceva website is all bull...and they would know if it arrived as PD guys email them....So I was a bit annoyed now and they could tell I wasn't happy so they made a phone call to pre delivery and what do u know, it's there but they're flat out...so next week delivery now.

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
Sounds like your dealer is spinning BS

Sponsored

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think it's just a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. I'm dropping in there tomorrow afternoon so expect some news then. I'm waiting to sign a deal on a new Ranger and have told them straight it depends on delivery of the Mustang and my instructions being followed to the letter.

Copie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
A lot of bigger dealer groups have a seperate holding yard to the actual dealership and the dealership may not be informed of the vehicles arrival immediately.

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah and I know this one does however they spoke to the stock controller at the yard and they had no idea either. Pretty poor stock control if you don't know what you have at least by the next day. It's not like they're turning over hundreds of cars a day.

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Pony has been delivered to the Mitchell Dealership - just been to have a look and sit in the car for the first time. Handover is monday lunchtime. No marks or misalignment that I could see (whilst doing an impression of a nervous and excited schoolboy)....It's just so beautiful...

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Yeah and I know this one does however they spoke to the stock controller at the yard and they had no idea either. Pretty poor stock control if you don't know what you have at least by the next day. It's not like they're turning over hundreds of cars a day.
That's a last minute hurdle you could do without. My car was showed as delivered before it actually was, on the CEVA system. I don't think CEVA is well organised. I hope it turns out all good for you.
Sponsored