Sponsored

Mustang Week 2015!!

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Who's ready for Mustang Week? We know we are!! If you are going make sure to stop by our booth to see our Mustang and say hello to Brittaney Allen and the team :ford: Don't forget to get your poster as well :cheers:

Sponsored

kiko1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
NICE!!!!

Sponsored

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Wish I could make it! I've even got a free place to stay :( But I guess white water rafting in Asheville doesn't sound all that bad either. Catch you guys next year!

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Wish I could make it! I've even got a free place to stay :( But I guess white water rafting in Asheville doesn't sound all that bad either. Catch you guys next year!
Prioritys boy! Get 'em right! :paddle:
I'll be there. I'm wanting/hoping to hear someone with a Magnaflow Street cat back before I pull the trigger on one. Got my room reserved for Thursday- Sunday so I can hit the show Friday and enjoy beach time with the wife. I then go back to work for a week and return to MB the next week for my summer vacation.
Jesus, it was 105 on the drive home today. I hope July isn't hotter than it is now! And June is usually mild around here. (Low to mid 90's)

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
I'll be there.

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Prioritys boy! Get 'em right! :paddle:
I'll be there. I'm wanting/hoping to hear someone with a Magnaflow Street cat back before I pull the trigger on one. Got my room reserved for Thursday- Sunday so I can hit the show Friday and enjoy beach time with the wife. I then go back to work for a week and return to MB the next week for my summer vacation.
Jesus, it was 105 on the drive home today. I hope July isn't hotter than it is now! And June is usually mild around here. (Low to mid 90's)

Haha, it's actually me and my gf's 1 year anniversary...and as cool as she is, she probably wouldn't really appreciate Mustang week haha. Next year for sure!

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Audi a4, 2015 Mustang GT
Where/when is this Mustang Week? I'm new to this whole car show kind of stuff!

Sponsored

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
I'll be waiting for the idiotic crashes, spinouts, and havoc when people leave at the end to show up on the YouTube!! :popcorn:

I'm sorry, I'm not sorry I have a playlist for that stuff.:lol:

Seriously, you guys that are going, stay safe, and don't be one of those people that'll end up on the Tube; at least don't be the first S550 that ends up screwing up! :thumbsup:

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Now that they learned how to handle the Memorial Day Bike weekend, AKA: Black Bike Week, you can be rest assured they are going to focus on the shenanigans going on Friday afternoon at the car show when everyone thinks they have a green light to do burnouts leaving the mall.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Hey. a little word for you first timers. Bring a hat, pop up tent if you are stationary, cooler of cold drinks and be prepared to bake in the humidity like you never have! Welcome to South Carolina in the summer!!
Got in my car to go home yesterday and the outside temp read 108° and dropped to a cool 105° after I was on the interstate and got some air moving. Of course MB is about 5 degrees cooler than Columbia in the summer.
Sponsored