pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 700A HP 6M FJG, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
MUSTANG PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

What can I say about November's winning photograph apart from it being pretty much perfect in every way! Well done Andrew (@pozi240)

2023-mach-1-jpg.jpg

As always, @Epiphany has come up with another beautifully composed photograph that is almost monochrome, taking out the runner-up position.

gt500-20october-20by-20river-4k-jpg.jpg

In third place, on countback, is a personal favourite of mine, being a keen Ford Supercar supporter. Pete's (@Brisvegas) image of Mustang driver David Reynolds in full flight at the Gold Coast (Australia) event is spectacular! Technically difficult to shot through the catch fence, not to mention the speed of the subject going past the lens!

screenshot2509-jpg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The November competition is now CLOSED, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for December.
Thank you everyone and thank you Chris for the very kind words. I am humbled, and like I mentioned earlier in this thread. I'm just a simple "car guy" retired Military vet. I know very little about photography really. I give all the credit to a local up and comer professional photographer, Mason Dougherty (Mason Jar Media). Everyone's car photos in here and great and we all love our "babies".