• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio Mustang GT Wheels and new Bridgestone Blizzak tires

LC00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Up for sale are stock wheels from my 2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack. These have BRAND NEW tires on them as this was my cold weather setup(never seen snow just work good when temps are low). I purchase these Bridgestone Blizzaks in the fall and they have less than 1k miles on them. Tires are perfect, wheels have a bit of rash but are true, and TPMS are included. Only selling because I sold my car.

Price: $500

IMG_2694.JPG

IMG_2695.JPG

IMG_2696.JPG

IMG_2697.JPG

IMG_2698.JPG

IMG_2701.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bluej66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT convertible, 2022 Mustang GT/CS
What is the total price for all 4 of these rims and tires?
Thanks
JW - Dayton

OP
OP
LC00

LC00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
What is the total price for all 4 of these rims and tires?
Thanks
JW - Dayton
Whoops, I forgot the most important part. $500 for the lot.

Highvolts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang 289
So tempting. But up here in Columbus we do not get much snow anymore.

OP
OP
LC00

LC00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
So tempting. But up here in Columbus we do not get much snow anymore.
Same here in Cinci @Highvolts But more important than snow is this compound works great in cold temps. I never drove mine in the snow but having these for grip in the cold and saving the stickies for the summer was why I went with them. Let me know if you change your mind, I could meet you off of 71 somewhere to save some driving time.

CaptFrankWhite

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremiah
Vehicle(s)
'19 MGT PP2
I know it’ll probably be stupid expensive, but any idea what shipping would be for these to 55316? If you still have them are willing to ship, that is.
Sponsored