• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Mustang GT Fastback M/T For Sale, 66-plate, 4300mi, £32k

vikz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
*Apologies Mods, thought I posted in Classifieds; please move post as appropriate*

Hi all, I'm selling my beautiful Mustang due to emigration.
As far as I can tell the cheapest 2016 Mustang GT in the country - I've priced to sell!
It's basically stock other than the Steeda clutch spring.

Ford Mustang GT Fastback 5.0
5.0L V8 Coyote engine (Petrol)
66 Plate (1st Sept 2016)
4300 miles
Manual Transmission
5.0L V8 Coyote engine (Petrol)
Black paint with 19-inch black alloys and black leather interior
Ford Sync 2 Sat Nav
Shaker Pro audio system
DAB digital radio
Bluetooth Audio and hands-free (USB ports)
Reversing camera and rear parking sensors
Xenon lights
Heated and Cooled Seats
Dual zone climate control
Electric seats and mirrors (folding)
Rain sensing wipers
Cruise control
Central locking/immobiliser
Electric windows

Excellent condition throughout
Please get in touch if you are interested (serious buyers only!)
Ford Mustang - 1.jpg
Ford Mustang - 2.jpg
Ford Mustang - 3.jpg
Ford Mustang - 4.jpg
Ford Mustang - 5.jpg
Ford Mustang - 6.jpg
Ford Mustang - 7.jpg
Ford Mustang - 8.jpg
Ford Mustang - 9.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Moved for ya...

What a bargain indeed. I'm sure that'll get snapped up pretty quick! Hey, even I would have been tempted!

Good luck
Sponsored