Sponsored

Mustang GT convertible - one-touch and auto up windows ?

mgfarme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT Premium
So on my 2016 GT premium convertible, the windows lower when the top is lowered, but do not raise when the top is closed. The manual states that the top close button should be kept pressed to close the windows, but it just doesn't close them - any thoughts ?

Also, the manual says the coupe only has a one-touch close - the button in the convertible seems to have a feel that implies a two stage operation - but where I would normally lift to one-touch close, the window simply closes around 2 inches - again, any thoughts ?
Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
So on my 2016 GT premium convertible, the windows lower when the top is lowered, but do not raise when the top is closed. The manual states that the top close button should be kept pressed to close the windows, but it just doesn't close them - any thoughts ?

Also, the manual says the coupe only has a one-touch close - the button in the convertible seems to have a feel that implies a two stage operation - but where I would normally lift to one-touch close, the window simply closes around 2 inches - again, any thoughts ?
it only has one touch down. No go for one touch up. The released information shows that the 2017 are adding one touch up as well.