• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

MRT Hood Struts

SHFTN6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT Performance Pack
Mrt hood struts I bought used but don't want to take both hood bolts off. $72 shipped.

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
Just put mine on today. When you say take bolts off what do you mean? just the front bolt gets removed then put right back on. Fairly easy install. But either way nice product for someone who wants...

OP
OP

SHFTN6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
Just put mine on today. When you say take bolts off what do you mean? just the front bolt gets removed then put right back on. Fairly easy install. But either way nice product for someone who wants...
I thought I didn't want to drill a hole for redline so I bought these. Then decided I prefer to only take one bolt out of hood opposed to both.

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
Both bolts do not need to be removed. Only one needs to be removed. The 2nd one only needs to be loosened. Either way nice kit at a nice price for someone.

OP
OP

SHFTN6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
Both bolts do not need to be removed. Only one needs to be removed. The 2nd one only needs to be loosened. Either way nice kit at a nice price for someone.
That is correct. It still was enough that the hood moved. Also didn't help that I had the bottom brackets on backwards. Either way I already bought another set and after I figured that out I already had new ones Installed.