Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Hans
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT Premium 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Was wondering if anybody had any experience with this rear diffuser. Looked for pictures and fit/finish of this specific diffuser, but all I found were a few customer pics on AM and not much else. If I hear good things, I'll probably place the order for it towards the end of the week (Post up pics if you've got em!)

Also, what quad tips did you guys go with? I have a Roush AB at the end right now, and I'll probably end up going custom (having a shop weld on some new quad tips). 4" quad tips? Something that won't break the bank but will look great. Thanks all :)
Sponsored

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Was wondering if anybody had any experience with this rear diffuser. Looked for pictures and fit/finish of this specific diffuser, but all I found were a few customer pics on AM and not much else. If I hear good things, I'll probably place the order for it towards the end of the week (Post up pics if you've got em!)

Also, what quad tips did you guys go with? I have a Roush AB at the end right now, and I'll probably end up going custom (having a shop weld on some new quad tips). 4" quad tips? Something that won't break the bank but will look great. Thanks all :)
MP Concepts, IKON. Mr. Bodykit, etc etc all sell the same rear diffuser. there are a few threads on here that show the fit and finish. You can run any quad tip a you would like to, they will all require modification except the Borla and Corsa system designed for the GT350 Valance

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78504

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67612&highlight=IKON

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
I saw pictures of it yesterday, and it looks way better than the Roush valance that I ended up installing. The install procedures are way easier, as well. If I hadn't already drilled holes in my bumper, I'd be ordering an MP Concepts.

I'm installing the 2018 Active Exhaust mufflers on mine, though it has been problematic, as all three mufflers that Levittown Ford has sent me have been damaged.

JR

OP
OP
hson10

hson10

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Hans
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT Premium 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
MP Concepts, IKON. Mr. Bodykit, etc etc all sell the same rear diffuser. there are a few threads on here that show the fit and finish. You can run any quad tip a you would like to, they will all require modification except the Borla and Corsa system designed for the GT350 Valance

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78504

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67612&highlight=IKON
Thanks for the links Kingstang. The second one helps a lot. Are you sure the diffusers are all the same? I can't tell if the Ikon is the same as the MP concepts.. Since it's only a $20 difference, I may go with Ikon? The writeup in the second link makes the diffuser look fantastic. Definitely exactly what I was looking for.

I saw pictures of it yesterday, and it looks way better than the Roush valance that I ended up installing. The install procedures are way easier, as well. If I hadn't already drilled holes in my bumper, I'd be ordering an MP Concepts.

I'm installing the 2018 Active Exhaust mufflers on mine, though it has been problematic, as all three mufflers that Levittown Ford has sent me have been damaged.

JR
Good choice on the Active Mufflers. I love the tone of my Roush ABs to H pipes so I think I'm going to take the tip off my roush and then buy some quads and modify it to fit the diffuser. Having a shop do some weld work so it should look good!

Sidenote: Roush valence also looks good! I like the look of the gt350 style better, but the roush is definitely better than just the factory dual tip for sure! :cool:

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Thanks for the links Kingstang. The second one helps a lot. Are you sure the diffusers are all the same? I can't tell if the Ikon is the same as the MP concepts.. Since it's only a $20 difference, I may go with Ikon? The writeup in the second link makes the diffuser look fantastic. Definitely exactly what I was looking for.:cool:
They all purchase from a Chinese manufacture in bulk and resell them under their brand name.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
The Ikon, etc. ones are all "flatter" that the OEM one. Less depth.
They are a lot less $$ than OEM, though.

Like my front. I didn't want to spend the 3X coin for my front conversion, so I went aftermarket. Subtle differences from OEM, and it bugged me for a while, but if installed correctly, they all look really good.
Sponsored