Sponsored

Motor Trend BDC GT350R Commentary (Update: 2nd Place)

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
It isn't for M cars. F80 Post is the most active site and they are plenty pissed. They have the same conspiracy theories that some people do around here about MT. Some are going as far to say that the M4 GTS was a pre production car and was to beaten up or down on power. Or that they didn't get good enough factory support and MT didn't set it up right. A couple are even saying that Randy Pobst is past his prime and they could beat his time at Laguna Seca.
Hmmm I have a account over there let me go troll them...
Sponsored

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
They have spent a lot of their investment money on their infrastructure to be able to build more variations of the same car rather than R&D. In other words, instead of innovating like they have always done in the last 30 years, this time around they spent more time on how they can create 5 different variations of the same chassis core.
I would the the I Series, and the New 7 Series is in complete contrast to the lack of R&D.

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
It isn't for M cars. F80 Post is the most active site and they are plenty pissed. They have the same conspiracy theories that some people do around here about MT. Some are going as far to say that the M4 GTS was a pre production car and was to beaten up or down on power. Or that they didn't get good enough factory support and MT didn't set it up right. A couple are even saying that Randy Pobst is past his prime and they could beat his time at Laguna Seca.
Lol, the day randy doesn't compete in a racing series, where he is paid to compete I will believe it.
On randys off time he is racing a e36 bmw. I only know this because there is a guy in svtp with a built s197 mustang (2007 gt donor) with full cortex and coyote swap that was in the same race event.

DML25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Behind the scenes BDC
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]af_hKmV-n44[/MEDIA]"]

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Sorry bud.

If an SS is given equal tire to the 1LE, the advantage disappears.

Why on earth would you think a 1LE could manage a better time in AS than the GT350? That is just beyond racing comprehension...

If a GT350 struggled in AS against the Corvette, what makes you think a 1LE is coming to save the day?

Faith?

HA!
You know what else is beyond racing comprehension? Pitting a 3780lb Mustang with a 188" length against a 2800lb 162" length S2000 CR in an agility focused sport. You clearly don't autocross, know nothing about autocross, aren't in the world of racing, nor understand how cars are classed.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Track pack and technology pack share the same FWD spring rates as the R. "Heavy-Duty" Simple internet search will give you the info you need.
Sponsored

Last edited: