Sponsored

MoProAuto Vinyl Stripe Kits

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
So the vinyl shop near my house highly recommends MoProAuto vinyl kits and seems to be the only kits that they will actually install due to how great the quality is. I'm going to see if they will install the BigWormGraphix kit for me still since they have more options but has anyone heard of MoProAuto before?

This is the first I have heard of them but they must be pretty good. Just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with MoProAuto and if they could compare the quality to BigWormGraphix.
Sponsored

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
the vinyl shop near you will likely install moproauto vinyl kits because they make the best margin selling that kit and/or have an agreement with them.

a vinyl shop by me refused to install anything non 3m product, as it was all they stocked, sold, and used...and I went to another vinyl shop :)

good luck either way, big worm graphix kits are top notch and if you prefer one of their styles, I'd get that.

OP
OP
nrothaar

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
the vinyl shop near you will likely install moproauto vinyl kits because they make the best margin selling that kit and/or have an agreement with them.

a vinyl shop by me refused to install anything non 3m product, as it was all they stocked, sold, and used...and I went to another vinyl shop :)

good luck either way, big worm graphix kits are top notch and if you prefer one of their styles, I'd get that.
Good point didn't even think of that haha. Moproauto does seem to have a lot more color options though. Thanks for the info and I'll probably end up with big worm anyways and might just need to find a new vinyl shop :D

Artem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Artem
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT M/T
My stripe kit is from MoProAuto, installed it in the end of April and so far no issues at all. I like their stripes much better because how wide they are compare to stock stripe kit from Ford.

Sponsored