Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford mustang gt non pp
Vehicle Showcase
If you value your sanity do not go to Mooresville Ford in the Town Mooresville, NC. They are the biggest idiots going, I am tired of them first on my 17 mustang gt they couldn't figure out how to get my tailpipes back in place in the cut outs of the bumper. I had to go in the shop with the service manager and tell the technician what to do. Then I traded in my mustang recently for a 19 Bullitt they drove it down from Raleigh, NC in the snow. I was pissed but for the price I still took it. Then I brought it in for the famous gap in the front bumper on the passenger side. The service manager said I caused the damage cause the bottom of the spoiler is scuffed. I went ballastic on him the body shop manager said well I see a scuff so I assumed it's from that lol. I took him over to a new mustang on the lot and showed him it. I said did I cause that you can't sell the car like that since it has damage from hitting something. He agreed that it's a factory defect i even showed other mustangs that posted on different forums. He said what can I do to make it right I told him Nothing. I said it only has 600mls and 300 is from you dicks driving it down. I am retired law enforcement and FBI automotive tech. I can run circles around your techs and I don't need a computer to fix something and I pointed out my body effects that I painted. I said I did it in my driveway let's see if you can do it. I can see if it was a base model but I paid 46,000 for it. But then you want me to give you a great review so you can get incentives from Ford. I know all about how important those reviews are to your dealership. I am going to blast you. My other buddy bought 3 cars from them he goes to trade up his 16 mustang gt with a roush supercharger. They tell him it's not factory he said you did the install. They offered him 28,000 he went to Virginia he got 36,000 trade in and bought a platinum 150. He went back showed him the paperwork they could not give 2 shits. Meanwhile they are standing around with no sales. Even when I owned a infinity Fx 35 that I used for work. I would take it in for service they had a waiting area like a Cafe free food and coffee, cappuccino. I asked the manager if it was possible to replace my real leather steering wheel because from wearing a ring I scrapped it up. I figured he would say NO. He told me can you leave it and I will order one for free. I said I am going away on vacation for 2 weeks. He said hold on he took me outside and gave the keys to a brand new Infiniti. He said bring it back empty and whenever you are free don't worry about the miles. I was shocked my buddies ended up and buying cars from them. They only sold high end cars like Maybach and Porsche, Ferrari and I being a NYPD cop. They treated me like a rich man. They call me to see everything is okay with the loaner. That's how it should be for American cars but instead they think they are doing you a favor selling you a mustang. Lol My gave up years ago on American cars he never had a issue with his Nissan maximum. I am not poor but I believe in buying American. But till they get off their butts its going to be imports again. Sorry for the rant but enough is enough.
Sponsored