hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone ever done this? i want to keep my stock valence because i like my diffuser not a fan of Roush or the GTTreefiddy one.
Sponsored

BurnCycle

I drank what?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Good news & bad news... Good news is the OEM valance is pretty easily modifiable to run a quad set up (as seen here) ... The bad news is the Corsa systems runs the wrong offset with the tips to do it easily. Instead of a split 'Y' design they use a 'h' offset. You would need to cut into the fin area of the valance to make it work.

OP
OP
hamzah596

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Good news & bad news... Good news is the OEM valance is pretty easily modifiable to run a quad set up (as seen here) ... The bad news is the Corsa systems runs the wrong offset with the tips to do it easily. Instead of a split 'Y' design they use a 'h' offset. You would need to cut into the fin area of the valance to make it work.

I’m gonna have to look into it more on your other thread. So Gould I take Corsa off my list?

BurnCycle

I drank what?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I’m gonna have to look into it more on your other thread. So Gould I take Corsa off my list?
I wouldn't say take it off the list, but it will require a bit more thinking to make it work. One of the reasons I went with the SLP LM2 was the removable tips so I could do something like this down the road. I remember a thread in which one owner made his Corsa system work the the GT350 valance by having some pipe welded in to extend it over (just after the axle where it bends to the outside). The reason I mention that is the GT350 valance opening and modifying the stock one would have the same center point to work with. I also recall someone modifying the tips so they would have a symmetrical 'Y' configuration.

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Lmk how it works im planning same thing
Sponsored