Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Right age?

This is my 6th Mustang, my wife's 5th, I am in no way new to the Mustang world. Built a few Fox-bodies from the ground up years ago, I'm not some punk kid running my mouth on the internets. I'm 33 years old, married, with kids. I've had my SVT Lightning covered by StangTV.com (proof), and I have had plenty of other high horsepower/modified cars over the years. I've got plenty of experience, to call me "new" to Mustangs would be a joke.

Good luck with life, your going to need it smarting off like that all that time.
Did you ever made the afford to read the MMR big tube release thread? I don't think so. BTW: 33 years isn't old and in my eyes, still a kid. Again. It is like in all other areas in life. I had $10,000 cash last July as a down payment for my order in my jacket. 5 dealers tolled me to show up in January again to buy a Mustang from the lot. That's when I walk away. That is stupid behavior.
If I ask a question to a vendor here in the forum they posted and do not become an answer, I walk away. Reading 2-3 days the questions from other members about the MMR product with no answers given - I do not consider this company as one who is backing up their products. That is the picture members did get from MMR. Results? Someone bought the product and like to have a clean engine bay - figured that the bolts start rusting after couple days installed. Brings me back to the point of my thoughts I had about MMR backing up a product they sell.

So with 33 of age, please get in the line and wait 20 more years to sit here in with my age, reading a post from a young guy - telling members what to think about a company. MMR killed some sales right in their own posting for the "MMR Big Tube release". NOT bad mouthing from us! But maybe the owners are 33 and do not know how to sell their products in the 1st place. Still no DYNO numbers and MMR was one of the 1st releases. On the other hand. If I do not have the manpower to watch over my own company postings in forums - don't post at all. End of the story! :cheers:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.