Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Eco-boost Mustang
  • Banned
Okay, cleaning my engine bay from all the salt. Come to notice the bolts to hold down the intake to the engine are starting to rust. A call to MMR to see if they can do anything about it, Taylor, told me why am I getting the bolts wet and to wipe down the bolts if they do get wet. So everytime I drive threw rain or mist coming threw the grill, I have to pop the hood and dry them!?!? No help whatsoever!!! Then he told me to go buy different bolts as to get stainless steel. When we were about done talking, Taylor just hung up without any goodbye, or thank you for calling. Just hung up on a customer!?

So I posted the problem on a Facebook group, Adam from MAPerformance messaged me and told me he will send me stainless bolts because they dcant even cover the cost that "I" needed to buy the bolts. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! So a different company has to fix this companies problem! Let's give a awesome shout to MAPerformace!!
image.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Ouch, that sucks. But glad to hear about the help from MAP.

OP
OP

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Whoa that picture is a little off lol. Yes it's sad to see they couldn't offer anything.

5TAR5CR3AM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT deep impact blue
I have the same issue. MMR's customer service is next to nothing. I learned that quickly after they took my money for their intake that took nearly 6 weeks to get. Excellent product, terrible service. It's a shame.

EcoSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB PP
Sad to hear, but common with the hurry and get parts out first companies that pop up with new platforms.

Sponsored

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Yeah, that's exactly why I'm waiting a bit to purchase any components.

OP
OP

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
I could care less about less than $10 bolts. I believe in Customer service. After Taylor hung up on me my jaw dropped to the ground. Like are you serious!?

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Sadly I initially experienced the same issues with phone customer service. I bought their intake and intercooler and have had no issues with the product. I did have some questions with the intercooler install and someone named Mark helped me. He was great and took the time to answer all my questions and made it clear if I needed anything to call him. If any of you still have questions I would call and ask for Mark and at the same time tell him about your experience so far.

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
30mm bolts on the way! ;) Thank you for the shout out, sorry you had a poor experience with them.

Thank you,
Adam Brunson

Sponsored

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport
LOL...wow....ok....hope you don't do a customer service related job now...

Since you asked the OP I will ask you; how old are you?

OP
OP

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm 19, have been modding since 16. This is my 4th mustang. They are not under $1 a piece try $4.10 each. I'm not "crying" due to some little bolts. It's the customer service I have received. I know mark, and was helpful, but whoever hangs up on a customer should be fired. MAPerformance you have done it well. I sure hope MMR sees this and changes how they talk to their cusomters. I shouldn't have to buy my own bolts because they send black oxide bolts when in the first place send SS.

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
Well MMR is well known for their customer service. It is well known how terrible they are. Be glad you are only out a couple of dollars because they usually get people for more. It was a little disappointing people didn't see this coming by the lack of support in their own threads. Time for the new generation of Mustang owners to learn about MMR.

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport
Well MMR is well known for their customer service. It is well known how terrible they are. Be glad you are only out a couple of dollars because they usually get people for more. It was a little disappointing people didn't see this coming by the lack of support in their own threads. Time for the new generation of Mustang owners to learn about MMR.
We can hope!:cheers:

OP
OP

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taylor told to me wipe the bolts down after getting wet. Second choice was to go out and buy my own bolts. So everytime I drive when it's rainning or when it's foggy out to open the hood and wipe 2 little bolts down everytime. No I shouldn't. I don't mind you being a jerk. You lose respect when your a jerk. I told the whole story. It's no problem now because MAPerformance took care of it. It's sad when they have to help me on their competitors products.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.