Sponsored

MMR Ecoboost kits shipping today! Thank you to those who have waited!!!

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote
A big thank you to those patiently waiting for the MMR "Big Tube" kits, they are shipping today in all colors except Yellow (yellow will be shipping tomorrow)

One of the nice changes to the newest production run is the lack of welding of the tube sections, the tube is now 1 piece and flows even more air!! Here is a red kit we just installed:

For those looking to order these kits we suggest getting the your orders in soon for 2 reasons 1. The price will be going up in 2015 and 2 they are selling faster than we can build them.

A big thank you to Mustang6G for allowing us to showcase this and other great 2015 Products.

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
nah! We love you guys, we are sorry that the yellow took a little longer - they are being powder coated right now, they may still ship today but most likely tomorrow!

also - For those that ordered/order before the end of the year there is a promo code on your instructions to save an extra $20 off a intercooler kit or coolant reservoir.

MMR

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
MMR hates me:(. I'm the yellow sense nov 2
Also, we will post a picture of your kit right here before we box it and ship it say tuned!:cheers:

Sponsored

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Every week my baby has been getting a tit and is coming together well. Might get to. A novice show level

Darkrune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO EB
Since there is no MAF calibrating. Is there something special I need to do to make this compatible with a Cobb stage 1 tune?

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Is there an option to get this with a dry filter? Also could you show us where the filter ends up when installed. I saw it in the intercooler pic but I just want to understand how it avoids sucking up water when driving in the rain
Sponsored