Sponsored

Mistake driving a GT350

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
The only thing you will need to do is put Michelin Pilot Sport tires on it when the Cup2 tires wear out. It's a great car if you don't mind the attention it brings. The only downside is the gas mileage but then I don't buy cars like that for gas mileage.
Definitely plan to replace the Cup 2's when they're dead.

You're not kidding on the gas mileage, my first tank i was shocked at the average mpg i got lol
Sponsored

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I loved my 2016 GT350 that I traded up to a 350R. Traded up about 3 months ago and never looked back

chedder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2017 Raptor SC, 2016 custom crew cab
I was set on buying a new 2019 Bullitt, but made a last minute decision to test drive a used GT350 that was sitting on the dealer lot. All of the new ones had ADM prices, so I had not considered them. After driving the GT350 once, I could not stop thinking about it. I quickly changed my search to find a low mileage 2018 and three weeks later, it was in my garage for approximately the same money I would have spent on a Bullitt. I am glad I had the chance encounter because I feel the GT350 is a far superior car that matches perfectly with my Raptor.

You will not regret buying one!
Saw one at the annual car show and bought one. Now have a matching Raptor.
P_20190209_064317.jpg

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
i have a 17 I daily about 70 miles a day. so far so good.. i might get a "daily" someday

Dave_RTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Race Red Shelby GT350
I got mine with t6he intention of being a daily driver, i have absolutely 0 regrets.
Took delivery of mine a week ago tomorrow and same! I can only drive 1 car at a time... might as well be something I enjoy every single second! No regrets at all!

bendensez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
If you buy one, be prepared to get used to the attention this thing brings. It never seems to end, and a lot of people seem to really appreciate the uniqueness of this vehicle due to the exhaust and the looks.
As a daily driver, you can NOT get tired of driving this thing. Everytime you crank it up and hear that flat plane crank come to life, you will grin from ear to ear... It never gets old!!!!!!
Everything you said here is so true. I just got my 2020 GT350 in late September. Velocity Blue, black roof, black stripes. The joy of hearing the sound of the FPC at any RPM is hard to quantify. In the 45 days or so I got to drive it before winter set in, I got more looks and compliments than I got in the previous three years driving a 2016 Mustang GT. I even had a guy driving a Chevy truck roll his window down next to me while we were rolling to a traffic light and tell me multiple times what a beautiful car it was. I'm a low key guy, but I am proud of this car and the compliments are nice. I say get one - you will love it!!
Sponsored