Sponsored

Mishimoto radiator with P1SC1 ProCharger?

hungover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Procharged GT
Does anyone here have this combo? I just ordered a Mishimoto radiator & 170deg thermostat to help the car survive the upcoming Phoenix summer temps. Any gotchas with this setup? Clearance issues? Or does anyone have positive results?
Sponsored

OP
OP

hungover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Procharged GT
Sooo, I finished the install yesterday and figured I'd post an update to let anyone who cares know that it DOES fit great.

Very happy with the results. Here's a pic before I reinstalled the cover:
QcLWo61.jpg

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I live in Fountain Hills, AZ. I installed my Mishimoto rad a few weeks back. So far, everything seems good. I have a Magnuson SC. Fitment was nice with the Mishimoto. I'm a bit nervous that some folks have stated that the radiator leaks. I've had no problems with mine so far though.

OP
OP

hungover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Procharged GT
I live in Fountain Hills, AZ. I installed my Mishimoto rad a few weeks back. So far, everything seems good. I have a Magnuson SC. Fitment was nice with the Mishimoto. I'm a bit nervous that some folks have stated that the radiator leaks. I've had no problems with mine so far though.
Nice, did you replace the thermostat as well? How have the cyinder heat and IAT temps been since swapping it out? I put a 170 degree Reisch thermostat in, so I can finally do some data logging on the nGauge to send to the tuner. I'm trying to head off any issues with the Phoenix summer weather. I have a SVT Lightning that was a major pain in the ass last year and needed an upgraded radiator, electronic fans, etc, etc.

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
So far, IAT2 temps have been around 25-30 above ambient. When the car sits for a bit after shutdown, those temps do rise to 150-160 or so, but drop back down once it drive the car again. My car is a base GT (no PP radiator), so I felt I really needed to upgrade the radiator. The thermostat is the Reichle 170* one I think
Sponsored