Sponsored

A couple questions for the average NA gen 3 build

Did you need a revision after LTH install on your build?

• Yes, but didn’t gain any power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stutututu TURBOS!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

That_1_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
So, I have a couple questions that I’m sure many folks would have the answers too since there are som wicked smart people on this forum and I am not one of them. First one being, do you need a tune revision after a header install? I would think not but I am just curious. Second what kind of gains are you guy’s seeing from a ported manifold for a gen 3 coyote over the stock one? My guess would be 8-10 WHP but I’d just like to know if it’s worth it. Thirdly, I know meth injection is mainly for boosted cars to pick up power and/or use as a safety net. I doubt that the meth kit would add much to an N/A car but I’ve read higher compression motors see better gains from it so if anyone has a meth injection kit on their N/A build please let me know what kind of gains that you have seen from it! If I can gain power from it that’d be awesome but if not then I’ll just use it as a safety blanket and refit the kit once I get my pro charger on. Thanks guys!
Sponsored

bammons88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
I did not need a tune revision. I emailed lund asking if I did. I was told should not be necessary but if anything doesn't go as planned just email them and they can take a look. Its been 3 weeks and car is running strong with no revision needed.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Revision to get the most out of your LTH and avoid CEL (unless tricking with defouler or something). Ported mani on 18+ 5-7whp NA, more boosted. If available in your area tune for e85 and your long tubes in the same swoop and you'll have a completely different car on your hands.

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
No need for any changes on LT’s.

COVID19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
PBD will not do any revisions for lth. Installed mine 3 weeks ago I used o2 extension from Amazon.
No check engine lights so far.
Screenshot_20210408-183948_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Sponsored