Sponsored

Michigan MeetUp Post-Delivery

EleanorsBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Hello there fellow Great Lakers!
I think it would be great for all of us who will be taking delivery of our 2015s this Fall (mid-September, hopefully?) to meetup after they arrive! Perhaps we can coordinate something with :ford: since they're right here in our region?

I personally live in Michigan, and think it would be perfect if we had a meetup/cruise in the Motor City!

Thoughts?
Sponsored

dbmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Might be a plan in the works....

OP
OP
EleanorsBullitt

EleanorsBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I would participate in this. I believe there are several Ford Events the rest of this summer that 2015 Mustangs will be at however I don't think they will be production consumer cars...

OP
OP
EleanorsBullitt

EleanorsBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I would participate in this. I believe there are several Ford Events the rest of this summer that 2015 Mustangs will be at however I don't think they will be production consumer cars...
Any specific events you can think of? My 2015 Mustang is In Processing, yet I've never even seen one in person yet. I'll be in Detroit the next 2 weekends and would love to at least see one!

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
They will certainly be in Mustang Alley for the Woodward Dream Cruise. You should also have some luck if you are in the Metro Detroit Dearborn area seeing M plate cars just driving around for QC. I have heard rumors of a Ford sponsored show in the Allen Park aread I don't know details on it yet.
Sponsored