Sponsored

Michelin PSS pricing?

ghostnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
My local Costco sells MPSS's (275 35 19) for $270 (excl. tax and mounting). I noticed this was a fair bit below the last time I price checked (about 280). Does this mean they're clearing house for the upcoming Pilot Sport 4S?

On the other hand, last time I checked Michelin was running a $70 discount for the purchase of 4 tires. The local costco guy says Michelin does this discount every so often, and estimated that it would be back up by mid-january. I give my tires about 2 months to go, so I thought I'd ask here if anyone knows when Michelin is doing this promo again before I cut it too close with the tires.

Thanks
Sponsored

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
they will still continue to make PSS when PS4S are out, heck they still make PS2s

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Our website has a automatic promotion tab so any tires that have rebates itll show immediately, right now there's nothing for MPSS tires, but as you stated they should have it back first month of the year.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
they will still continue to make PSS when PS4S are out, heck they still make PS2s
It (should) still drop prices on the PSS when the PS4 is out. How much? Who knows. That said, the PS2 is still darn expensive and totally outclassed by the PSS.
Sponsored