Sponsored

Member appreciation thread.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I posted this in another thread, but also wanted to give a shout out to a few guys who had no problems helping complete strangers, especially poor saps like me in the people's republik of komifornia.

IA350-He had found 2 dealers at MSRP in Iowa, passed on the 2nd dealer's info to me. Called me on the weekend and everything, much appreciated but the dealer was not too keen to work with an out of state buyer.

jlwdvm-he too found 2 dealers selling @MSRP. He picked his up, referred me to the 2nd, and I placed my order today.

Fuhrius-He was able to secure a unicorn (R model@ MSRP in the SF bay area). He got me in contact with his dealership, unfortunately I was late to the party, but might still come in handy if anything happens to my car during the order process.

Thanks again to these guys!
Sponsored

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
I am glad you were able to find one. I remember you reaching out to a lot of other members for help to find an allocation. Congrats and good luck on the rest of the process. What did you end up ordering. Color, packages, stripes etc????

OP
OP
krt22

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Oxford white, Blue stripes, Track Pack, Cover.

basic track beast :headbang:

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
I've thanked more members privately for their efforts on my behalf than I can remember right now. You all know who you are. Thanks again.

By the way, I'm still looking for an R at MSRP.

OP
OP
krt22

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
:cheers::cheers:Good bunch of guys here. I also forgot mustang lurkers, he was also willing to help if things go dire

Sponsored

OP
OP
krt22

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
What the heck, very nice. Wish I could have done the same and drove it home (to nor cal). But either way, I will get the car without much headache (or wallet ache), so cant complain
Sponsored