Sponsored

MDIR track rental Friday Oct 27

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
I don't think 9's are possible for my setup. just simply need too much more power. You figure even with the WOT shift box down to 125ms a shift... that's still .375 seconds my car is not under power in the quarter... That's really a lot of time to make up compared to an auto. I did however, buy a smaller pulley just in case I get close..

I was thinking about that when i.heard your car going down the track,Your definitely losing a good bit of time in between shifts.Can u shorten the time of the throttle cut in between shifts,it sounded like a big delay??
Sponsored

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
Theoretically I could bring it right down to 0ms, but then I am asking the transmission to hold almost double the factory hp on a straight power shift. There is a fine line in there somewhere, and I am not sure I want to find it... lol

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
We can throw some money in the pot. Even with one lane we can just see who runs the fastest time of the day. Winner take all 10 dollar buy in. If we get two lanes we can go heads up. Pull numbers.

evil_v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS-V
hope you guys don't mind if a slow Cadillac comes......I assume we just pay at the gate?

Last edited:

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
hope you guys don't mind if a slow Cadillac comes......I assume we just pay at the gate?
Glad to have you. We are trying to get 20 people so we can get both lanes. It would be fun to put together a late model EFI street shootout at some point.

Sponsored

evil_v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS-V
Glad to have you. We are trying to get 20 people so we can get both lanes. It would be fun to put together a late model EFI street shootout at some point.

2 other terd sedans will be coming with me....a GEEEXPEEE and a Scattered Pack

Axiom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack
Also wondering about paying at the gate.

Just signed up here. A good friend has a '17 GT PP he bought earlier this year. Got him to get on this forum but I think I spend more time lurking in here than he does.

Between me, evil_v, and some dude in an old and slow Pontiac, you have 3 more coming.

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
No one has actually 100% confirmed yet, but I am pretty sure at least a couple from FAST will be wanting to run as well.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Maybe we can make the 20 needed. I will be there early to let my car cool down. They got the lanes ready really fast last time.

Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Also wondering about paying at the gate.

Just signed up here. A good friend has a '17 GT PP he bought earlier this year. Got him to get on this forum but I think I spend more time lurking in here than he does.

Between me, evil_v, and some dude in an old and slow Pontiac, you have 3 more coming.

No u don't pay at the gate,u sign in at the white shed before the gate and most likely someone can point u in the right direction on who to pay once u get in.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
At the end of the day it will be me or Joe winning all the money if their is any bets:DI will take care of Ken as soon as I get their.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
At the end of the day it will be me or Joe winning all the money if their is any bets:DI will take care of Ken as soon as I get their.
You better put that other pulley back on. Don't expect any mercy like last time.

OP
OP

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport
Since we are the only rental that day we are paying at the trailer on the way in; trailer will be open between 0830-0900, weather looks great!

kscsty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brice
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey Tommy...are they mounted?
Sponsored