Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
For those of you that took a heart attack yesterday, here is the bistro menu. I need to know BY CLOSE OF PLAY TODAY IF YOU ARE EATING HERE AND HAVING THIS. I'll see the ones I've booked dinner with later.

Sponsored

Heartworm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TVR Tuscan/ LR Defender/ Smart Roadster
Enjoy the weekend everyone, would love to join in but this weekend was never free for me :(

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
I will talk to the same people I arranged the NC500 weather with last year. It was pretty much as I organised.
Have a brilliant, safe time everyone. I'll get mine up there one day. Hope the weather is kind; if not, you know who arranged it ;)

wuzie123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Gone to get fuel in Elgin will catch up with you guys some point

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Alright chaps, made it home in just over two hours thanks for once to the satnav "re-routing due to traffic" and sending us down the excellent roads round Banchory and over the Cairn o' Mount. Five miles after Keith (Christmas decs are up) and 8 inches of water flowing across the road the skies cleared, sun came out and roads dried. Even the p.o.s. rear sequentials stayed working all the way home - they seem to like the headlights on...
Great to see the familiar faces of last year and meet a few new ones. Enjoy the isle tomorrow and the rest of the trip. Thanks to George and staff for the effort put into organising and those that made the considerable effort to travel the length of the country to be there :thumbsup:
cairnomount.jpg

Sponsored

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
2nd year ive missed this,i would hope you do it again nxt year as i would love to see scotland again!

OP
OP
Lone Survivor

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Message for wee Georgia, shut yer pie hole:lol:

Great seeing ya Steve, good night last night, great day ahead, albeit a wet one :D

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Message for wee Georgia, shut yer pie hole:lol:

Great seeing ya Steve, good night last night, great day ahead, albeit a wet one :D
Georgia says "hey!!!" :D

Enjoy guys :thumbsup:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
What a trip, once again amazing and its gotta happen again next year, so George you can't retire just yet.. ;)

Supposedly I changed a mans skin tone, I can't still stop laughing.
Mac showed one of those new gorgeous green AMG GTR's not to mess with Hammertime on way home.

Was excellent and just want to say thanks to everyone involved.

Is this thread going to be where photos shall be posted?

OP
OP
Lone Survivor

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, guys n gals, photos and stories here, I'm not home yet, just about to leave my friends place in Oban, I'll do a write up probably tomoz.

So get posting the photos :D

Sponsored

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Epic trip again. Got home at 10.45 last night. 10.5 driving hours for the day and over 600 miles.
Blake got some great pics and vids. Will post some up tomorrow.
Scotland is just awesome....for that matter, do is the mustang!

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Although I missed out this year:doh:....

I'd just like to say, that I can't, thank you all enough for taking on my abandoned co driver:thumbsup: I'd like to personally thank everybody, but special thanks must go to Gibbo, for unselfishly playing a big part...

Anthony has told me he is overwhelmed, by the generousity, hospitality and outright friendship, shown to him by the M6G mafia.:D

Me and Anthony have been friends for a very long time, and over the years we've done tours with other owners groups in the past. But without doubt, NON have involved such a great bunch of folks, as the Mustang owners..

So sincerely, thankyou all:clap2::headbang::thumbsup:

PS Anthony thinks Mac is mad......but in a good way:lol::lol:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Although I missed out this year:doh:....

I'd just like to say, that I can't, thank you all enough for taking on my abandoned co driver:thumbsup: I'd like to personally thank everybody, but special thanks must go to Gibbo, for unselfishly playing a big part...

Anthony has told me he is overwhelmed, by the generousity, hospitality and outright friendship, shown to him by the M6G mafia.:D

Me and Anthony have been friends for a very long time, and over the years we've done tours with other owners groups in the past. But without doubt, NON have involved such a great bunch of folks, as the Mustang owners..

So sincerely, thankyou all:clap2::headbang::thumbsup:

PS Anthony thinks Mac is mad......but in a good way:lol::lol:
Shame to miss the west coast but hopefully your wife is on the road to recovery and the horse has avoided a one-way trip to Tesco's lasagne factory?
Georgia was very taken with Anthony and was disappointed she wasn't able to scare him before we headed off home (you had to be there). I imagine Gibbo finished the job though ;)

Sudaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
I'd have to agree with all the above. It's been my first ever more than a day road trip with some people that i know an some whom i dinnae. We were not disappointed at all. In fact, we cannae stop talikng about it at home. It's been fun, a lot of fun. Epic:thumbsup:
Thanks to all. Especially to George that went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that no-one got lost:lol:
If all else fails, rtfm. Or in this case, the paper handout. :D
Sponsored