Sponsored

Mcleod RST light weight steel flywheel /steeda clutch line

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
Thoughts? Reviews? Regrets? I just ordered one having it installed Friday with the steeda clutch line.
Sponsored

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
Last edited:

Mikeiscoo2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
i actually just did this set up. the clutch engages more towards the top now instead of half way or near the floor with the stock clutch. also the clutch is 10 times lighter and grabs much much much harder.

OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
MCLOUD RST, Mcleod clutch line and lightweight steel flywheel. No noise thanks God. I watched a couple of YouTube videos of people complaining about how noisy the mcloud clutch can be. Clutch definitely engages more towards the top now instead of half way or near the floor with the stock clutch. Pedal feels mushy spongy like u stepped in dog shit lol. It light but not like stock. I haven't laid into the rpms yet still keeping it under 4000 rpms for 500 miles. Want a good break in period. I haven't felt this "bite" or how it grabs much harder then stock. Feels like stock. I'm hoping to feel the bite and grab when I floor it, banging through the gears

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
i actually just did this set up. the clutch engages more towards the top now instead of half way or near the floor with the stock clutch. also the clutch is 10 times lighter and grabs much much much harder.
strange my stock clutch engagement is near the top. I dont even push the clutch in 50% of the way to shift anymore because its just wasted motion and overtravel. Didnt know the engagement points can vary that much between vehicles

Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
Break in period about finish. About 550 miles on the car I feel like I hit the clutch at least 1000 times this week. I herd break in period is 1300 1500 clutches or 500 to 600 miles city traffic stop and go on and off the clutch. Something like that. Anyways I'm ready to start getting on the car and I'm noticing a little noise coming from the clutch when I press it in while the car is moving in between gears. Not a grinding noise but a noise are to describe. It doesn't make the noise when the car is in neutral. Anybody notice any noise when u push in the clutch between gears? Is this normal?

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
For anyone on the fence about the RST combo or other McLeod products, this should help make the decision a little easier :headbang:

Sorted cheers do I require any other parts with this bad boy ???
Sponsored