Sponsored

MBRP Black Race catback exhaust

GoodEye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP (race red)
I think you're the one missing the simple concept. After viewing your ATAK video, it's very clear now why you posted what you did..... Adolescents at their best...

Two noise violation tickets in one day = most expensive exhaust of all lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Nazgul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GT PP
Some of you are hopeless.. Once some of you learn how to correctly interpret what someone says maybe a legitimate discussion can take place.

As mrs2 is demonstrating, after many explanations, people still don't grasp a simple concept. Sigh.. Enjoy your catbacks gentleman.
we get what you're saying. You feel a 40k car deserves a 1500 dollar catback. We are saying it doesn't. If we can find a quality, albeit maybe not THE highest quality exhaust, that does the same as your pricy borla at half the cost, we feel it is worthy of a 40k car.

Not to flame you man, but my guess is you're the type of guy that buy name brand everything and the "highest" of quality stuff just because you feel that the sticker price justifies it. Sorry if that came off as dickish but that's what a lot of us are preceiving out of your comments.

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
we get what you're saying. You feel a 40k car deserves a 1500 dollar catback. We are saying it doesn't. If we can find a quality, albeit maybe not THE highest quality exhaust, that does the same as your pricy borla at half the cost, we feel it is worthy of a 40k car.

Not to flame you man, but my guess is you're the type of guy that buy name brand everything and the "highest" of quality stuff just because you feel that the sticker price justifies it. Sorry if that came off as dickish but that's what a lot of us are preceiving out of your comments.

Don't worry about it. My point never came across, probably worded it poorly.
Sponsored