Sponsored

Magnaflow or MRT exhaust for Mustang Ecoboost?

boet

Just visiting this planet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Ecoboost
Hi guys, I've been looking around for turbo back magnaflow exhaust system for my Mustang Ecoboost but I don't think Magnaflow has any turbo back system, they only have catback...
Seen few videos on youtube with the turbo back MRT system, they sound real good on the Ecoboost. So just wondering should I go with magnaflow catback system instead or go for MRT turbo back system? Everyone says magnaflow is one of the best but I don't know much about MRT tho.
No turbo back from Magnaflow. I have the street system on my Ecoboost. Not that loud at all. Did not want any drone in the car on the highway. Used to have a modified stage 3 essex 3l V6 with a 3 inch exhaust. The drone was very annoying
Sponsored

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Hi guys, thank you for your interest in our systems. As mentioned already, we do not have any plans to offer a full turbo-back option or catless downpipe because it would compromise the smog legality of the vehicle. We play by the rules and develop all of our performance products to be 50-state legal. This keeps us out of the EPA's crosshairs, and allows us to continue making performance products for the aftermarket industry.

Ro369

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rohan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB - Magnetic
Hi guys, thank you for your interest in our systems. As mentioned already, we do not have any plans to offer a full turbo-back option or catless downpipe because it would compromise the smog legality of the vehicle. We play by the rules and develop all of our performance products to be 50-state legal. This keeps us out of the EPA's crosshairs, and allows us to continue making performance products for the aftermarket industry.
Do you have any suppliers in Melbourne. I was looking at the competitions series Cat-back for my ecoboost. If not do you ship overseas? how much would it cost in that case including shipping and other costs. Looking forward to your reply.

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Do you have any suppliers in Melbourne. I was looking at the competitions series Cat-back for my ecoboost. If not do you ship overseas? how much would it cost in that case including shipping and other costs. Looking forward to your reply.
Hi, we replied to your PM, but will also post the info here for others reference.

We have a number of authorized dealers throughout Australia, and 2 in the immediate Melbourne area: Supercat Converters and Settlement Road Exhaust Centre. To see a map of all international Magnaflow dealers, you can visit our websites locator page here:

http://www.magnaflow.com/where-to-buy/international-dealers/

Ro369

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rohan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB - Magnetic
Hi, we replied to your PM, but will also post the info here for others reference.

We have a number of authorized dealers throughout Australia, and 2 in the immediate Melbourne area: Supercat Converters and Settlement Road Exhaust Centre. To see a map of all international Magnaflow dealers, you can visit our websites locator page here:

http://www.magnaflow.com/where-to-buy/international-dealers/
Hi,
Thanks for connecting me to Supercat Converters. Purchased the exhaust yesterday and they delivered it to today morning. Highly recommend them. Have booked it to fit it on for Saturday. :cheers:

Sponsored

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Hi,
Thanks for connecting me to Supercat Converters. Purchased the exhaust yesterday and they delivered it to today morning. Highly recommend them. Have booked it to fit it on for Saturday. :cheers:
You're quite welcome! We'd love to hear how you like it once the install is done! :thumbsup:

Ro369

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rohan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB - Magnetic
You're quite welcome! We'd love to hear how you like it once the install is done! :thumbsup:
Hi, Installed the exhaust a few days ago. Love it. It's loud when it has to be and quite while cruising. (Primarily why I chose it). Sharing a few pics of the install. :cheers:

Video:
IMG_1274.jpg
IMG_1301.jpg
IMG_1279.jpg

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Looks awesome, Ro! We're happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with the new system! Thank you again for choosing Magnaflow for your Stang.
Sponsored