Magnaflow axle back exhaust 19179

claydog501

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
clay
Vehicle(s)
2015 ford mustang v6 magnetic
Finally getting this forum figured out. The Magnaflow system sounds good it has a drone but its not that bad in sport mode. Waiting on my switch back bulbs to come in..
Sponsored

Last edited:

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Great video! That absolutely does sound great and your plastidipped emblem also came out great.

Thanks for your business and for sharing it! It looks like there's already some discussion of it in this thread and we're not the only ones who like it!

redfire07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang
Great video! That absolutely does sound great and your plastidipped emblem also came out great.

Thanks for your business and for sharing it! It looks like there's already some discussion of it in this thread and we're not the only ones who like it!
Any recommendation of how to make this setup work without drone? If so I am sold!

OP
OP
claydog501

claydog501

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
clay
Vehicle(s)
Any recommendation of how to make this setup work without drone? If so I am sold!
not yet, i'v been looking into adding a resonator before the muffler but I'm getting used to the drone .for me its not that bad. thanks for checking out the videoshttp://www.mustang6g.com/forums/images/smilies/ford.gif

OP
OP
claydog501

claydog501

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
clay
Vehicle(s)
new video
Sponsored