Sponsored

Lund tune with lethal performance

anotherneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' base GT w/3.55s
Over the past few weeks I have been working with Lethal performance to work out all the imperfections of the tune. I highly recommend those of you who are having issues or want an issue free tune to contact lethal performance, because this tune is down right nasty!
Sponsored

Last edited:

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Over the past few weeks I have been working with Lethal performance to work out all the imperfections of the tune. I highly recommend those of you who are having issues or want an issue free tune to contact lethal performance, because this tune is down right nasty!

Thanks a bunch Ryan! Glad you're satisfied with the tune and its performance. Time to step up to those ARH axlebacks now. Don't be afraid. It's only money. :-)

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
Badass tune

I 100% second this, the tune is now how I had imagined it would be. The car pulls extremely hard now. Huge thanks to the Lethal Performance Team for sticking by its customers and making this happen.
Sponsored