Sponsored

Lund nGauge & Customer Service

NOM3RC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
I just wanted to give a shout out to Lund for the great service they provided me with getting my nGauge set up with a tune. I purchased a used nGauge which I then spoke to Lund to find out the steps I needed to take to utilize the device since it’s not like the X4 where it would just need to be Unmarried with available Unlocks. I then purchased a tune from them. They sent me a transfer file which appears to be some type of license. This got the device up and running to be able to accept there tune. After that was done they sent over the tune file which uploaded successfully without issue :headbang:. Throughout the entire process they’ve (Greg) been great with responding to the support ticket and keeping me updated with the progress. I would update my ticket sometimes before or after the 8-5 business hours not expecting to receive a response, but to my surprise they were responding back answering my many questions and providing me with everything I needed.
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
I just wanted to give a shout out to Lund for the great service they provided me with getting my nGauge set up with a tune. I purchased a used nGauge which I then spoke to Lund to find out the steps I needed to take to utilize the device since it’s not like the X4 where it would just need to be Unmarried with available Unlocks. I then purchased a tune from them. They sent me a transfer file which appears to be some type of license. This got the device up and running to be able to accept there tune. After that was done they sent over the tune file which uploaded successfully without issue :headbang:. Throughout the entire process they’ve (Greg) been great with responding to the support ticket and keeping me updated with the progress. I would update my ticket sometimes before or after the 8-5 business hours not expecting to receive a response, but to my surprise they were responding back answering my many questions and providing me with everything I needed.
Great feedback!! Lund Racing has always gone out of our way for us as well.

Anyone looking to purchase a Lund Racing tune or nGauge please feel free to give us a shout. We're their largest dealer and here to assist you.

Thanks, Jared