Sponsored

Los Angeles & After-market Exhausts

shawn3210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 PP Triple yellow
lol I been lucky so far. I have a solo race and long tubes and haven't been pulled over. I got tailed a few times but so far so good. My tint is also limo all the way around.
Sponsored

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB, Manual, PP, Navi, 201a etc.
Used to get pulled over a lot for tint, and exhaust for my old car, but never got a ticket in the SGV. Always just wanted to ask a bunch of stupid questions and stuff. Just be cool.

R2 AUTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm about to trade my car in...I have the FR Sport by borla. If you want to make a deal and swap them out. PM me

Charlie1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/Perf
Corsa Xtreme
No front plates
Procharger with standard gears / big red race valve
Mid Wilshire, Los Angeles

No fix-it yet!

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Both are legal to do, as long as you aren't above 95 dB and have an adequate muffler; and for tint your front side windows must allow at least 70% of light through. But the rest of the windows can be tinted as much as you want.
Sure. Legal to do.. But still a massive excuse to be pulled over. I got pulled over for tint in my old Celica. And because I had had literally one beer about an hour before I got in my car, that i think the cop could smell, I got to do the walk up and down a straight line, answer a whole bunch of questions designed to trip drunk people over, before he let me on my way with a tint removal ticket. Funny thing is, I bought the car used from a cop with the tint already in place. That excuse didn't seem to work without the requisite badge.

In my experience, I've never been pulled over without getting some sort of ticket. One time I was driving and my phone lit itself up on the passenger seat (listening to music on it and not sure why it did, but it did). Got pulled over cop said he saw the light from my phone. I showed the cop no calls or texts made or received from it and it was just plugged into the cassette deck, He believed me, but he didn't like it. He asked me for insurance and all that... My insurance card had expired the day before. I had a new one at home, but I had not put it in my wallet yet. Got a ticket for that. Cops just love writing tickets I think. I think they like to practice their handwriting. I'm very polite by the way. I never cop an attitude or anything like that.

I've got louvers on the rear window, so I don't really need to tint. Seems pointless just to tint those little side windows.
Sponsored