Trevlain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey guys,
Got my ‘16 GT and I’m doing upgrades. I’m wanting to change out my stock 3.31 gears to 3.73 which is a little outside of my mechanical wheelhouse.

I’m in central Ohio and I’m looking to see if anyone has any recommendations for shops near me.
Sponsored

WhinRR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Mustang GT
Hey guys,
Got my ‘16 GT and I’m doing upgrades. I’m wanting to change out my stock 3.31 gears to 3.73 which is a little outside of my mechanical wheelhouse.

I’m in central Ohio and I’m looking to see if anyone has any recommendations for shops near me.
Finish Line Performance is close to Cincinnati and are highly rated. May be too far (my problem being right outside of Cleveland).

Most people change out the whole pumpkin instead of just doing gears if that helps make the job less daunting.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Trevlain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Finish Line Performance is close to Cincinnati and are highly rated. May be too far (my problem being right outside of Cleveland).

Most people change out the whole pumpkin instead of just doing gears if that helps make the job less daunting.
Thanks I will check them out! I appreciate it!

Kenbike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GT convertible loaded
I have just talked to Big 3 Racing in Cleveland. My car requires a new pinion bearing and they had no issue doing the repair. In fact I think of adding a supercharger and my have them do the install. I had used CRT in Norwalk in the past past Jeff closed his shop. He felt I would be very happy with Big 3 Racing work. The day I visited 15 cars in the shop of all types from some mild work to custom dual turbo exhaust being fab and installed on a 55 Chevy, some LT-1's being dropped in a old Chevy SS and a Fox body Mustang.

Would like to find some local Cleveland owners that have worked with them.

WhinRR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Mustang GT
I have just talked to Big 3 Racing in Cleveland. My car requires a new pinion bearing and they had no issue doing the repair. In fact I think of adding a supercharger and my have them do the install. I had used CRT in Norwalk in the past past Jeff closed his shop. He felt I would be very happy with Big 3 Racing work. The day I visited 15 cars in the shop of all types from some mild work to custom dual turbo exhaust being fab and installed on a 55 Chevy, some LT-1's being dropped in a old Chevy SS and a Fox body Mustang.

Would like to find some local Cleveland owners that have worked with them.
I would too. I’m 20 miles from Cleveland. I was going to use Finish Line performance by Cincinnati for sc install just because of reputation but is a 4 hr drive. I know a car is a car but I feel more comfortable with shops that work with the newer mustangs on a consistent basis.
Sponsored