Looking for a carrier in Secaucus NJ

AlexxelA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Coupe RWD V8
Hi, need to move to CA and need to do this during this week, I was planed to use a driver my friend recommended me though when called them they said that in a week there no free spots on the trucks that are going to Los Angeles, so I need to find some other carrier for my mustang (I need a carrier with enclosed trailers)
If you now any carrier here, plz send me their phone number or if they have link to their web site (I think I can also try to use carriers in NY as it would be the same route to CA)
Thx guys
Sponsored

Sem Stivenson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SEM
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang Shelby GT 500
I think it will pretty hard to get a free spot on this route, cos most of drivers just get their loads on centraldispatch, it a national loadboards where brokers post orders, and in most cases drivers just go to this service and get a full truck of cars. Because of it you would need to use some broker service.
From my experience I alwayse booked car shipping through the shipvehicles, the only moment you should to say that you need a profeccional carrier with enclosed trailer for low clearance cars.
In general you can use any broker on google just check licence on fmsca and reviews, just be carefull when getting quotes as you can find some leadprovider who just sell your info to dozen other brokers and you got zillion calls in a day. So you can try the company I use call them at (877) 310-6434, I even found their site on google for you https://www.shipvehicles.com/ship-vehicles-across-country/.
Good luck with your shipping