Sponsored

Looking for a 2018 GT (opinions)

FISHTAIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP
I just picked up a new '18 401A shadow black M6 the other night and the trans shifts smooth as butter without ANY issues, grinding or noises what-so-ever.

I originally went to pick up a 300 base model but left with the 401A digital dash blah, blah, blah. I didn't care about the active exhaust as I change that out anyways or the magnaride suspension either as I am putting my airlift kit on it.

Good luck with your decision. Take your time and get the best deal.
I love the manual in mine, the gear ratios are way more fun than the 16GT PP I had prior. I love that 2nd hits 75mph now. The trans is also super smooth.

FYI, I didn't care about the active exhaust either (and I also skipped it) but having since heard it in person I kind of wish I hadn't. I'm keeping an eye on one of the threads here about it to see if anyone comes up with a parts list to swap it on.

Also, to follow up on the FB post that I can't find now..I checked with the local mustang group, nobody bit on your wheels. Sorry man.
Sponsored

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
It is much easier to replace the performance package upgrades, than it is to upgrade to a digital dash and deal with all that mess.

Get a manual premium and go from there.