Sponsored

Longwinded Review of the Ecoboost Mustang

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Audi a4, 2015 Mustang GT
It gets real old having people constantly talking about maintenance and reliability with it being turbo. There are a ton of turbo cars out there with 150,000 to 200,000 miles with basic maintenance. What additional maintenance does a turbo motor have that NA motors don't?
My car has a turbo and is at 90k miles, I have had zero problems with it. It's just people who are set in their ways.
Sponsored

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
I've run through hundreds of miles with the Cyclone V6. I LOVE that motor and didn't even think about buying it for a second. Coming from imports I was done with rev happy N/A motors that always needed you in the top half of the tach.

I love my Ecoboost. Forget about downshifting. Power whenever, wherever, in almost any gear. And your damn right it sounds like shit...unless it's stock and then you can't hear anything. Compared to half the cars on the road this thing is a silent assassin to me and I love it. All of the shit exhausts are what actually sound bad. Stock or turboback Stainless Works are the only two options to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: