Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
On a few threads here I have seen comments regarding the increase in noise level resulting from installing Long tube headers.

The S550 GTs come with short headers and cats, if you replace them with LTH and use cats and a stock catback would that actually result in a major change in noise? I have no experience with LTH on cars.
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
On a few threads here I have seen comments regarding the increase in noise level resulting from installing Long tube headers.

The S550 GTs come with short headers and cats, if you replace them with LTH and use cats and a stock catback would that actually result in a major change in noise? I have no experience with LTH on cars.
You'll definitely experience a louder tone with the headers even when going with the catted version.

If you're looking to purchase a header setup don't miss out on our Stainless Works/Stainless Power sale which starts on Monday. Details about the sale are in the link below.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1123136#post1123136
Please let us know if you have any other questions and we'll be glad to assist oyu.