Sponsored

Krizpy247

Krizpy247
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
My poor car has been a disappointment. Heres why...

Brakes noisy day 1
Notice trunk alignment and paint rubbed through at that time
Noticed hood lift/shake so violent Inhave only gotten over 90 a couple of times. IT SHAKES AND BUCKS VIOLENTLY THEN LIFTS AND HOLDS OFF THE NORMAL POSITION. Mybsales person and mgr suggested hoodpins on a new 36K$ Mustang PP GT! They want to drill and hack at mu new car to make it normal.
Water in fog lights.
Rear glass replaced due to leak and alignment.
Right rear taillight off 4 degrees
Passenger vanity mirror/visor rattled replaced
Rattles in light bezel
Rattles in roof liner
Rattles in passenger a pillar
Rear bumper poor fitment
Front left fender gas structural defect according to collision mgr at Wayne Akers Ford (seller)
Debris in roof creases in paint
CAN SEE DAYLIGHTTHROUGH HOOD GAPS AT HINGE (DRIVERS SIDE) AND airflow through it is lifting the hood violently
Driver door and front quarter panel began to run and now loss of paint will require respray!
Brakes squeaking today at 10,800 miles

And, to top it off, I was willing tontrade out and even take a zmall hit to avoid the buyback/arbitration/lemon law, the darn dealer offered me 25K $ for the car! Said "this is auction value"... yeah, right!

That's almost 11K in 6 months and 10K miles.

There are more minor things too. Ex: green swirls in black door sill covers.

Dealer collision mgr says "must take off door, quarter front drivers side and hood, put replacements, cut into frame and rebuild!"

"cut and drill" he said...

This car has been in the shop 15 times between 2 dealers.

FORD repurchased my 2014 Mustang Premium GT due to "industrial fallout" and would have gad to repaint the car.

This 2015 is fully cosmetically defective. It is unacceptable to even consider cutting the car up.

The GM suggested lemon law. 2 Mustangs in a row, my first and 2nd! I'm so bummed out.
Sponsored

Last edited:

OH5GT 2 S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang Convertible, 2017 BMW X5, 2017 F150
You put 11k miles on it in 6 months and only expected to take a little hit....come on man!!!

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
Everyone has problems with the hood shaking over 90. If you're worried about it then get the hood pins. Not sure about the water but all of them have condensation in the fog lights. Taillight off 4 degrees? How did you even notice that??

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sponsored

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
some of this may be because you bought a '15, first year of redesign. Brakes noisy on day one? How many miles did the car have when you bought it? Although I have read here that Brembo's are prone to noise.

Does the car rattle on smooth highway ?

for the hood lift, there is existing threads

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32005&highlight=hood+lift

one suggestion that looks cool :
hood lift.jpg

Arrowsigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadi-Mustang-Silvarado-
OP I can tell you the dealer national auction average for a 2015 GT premium with 10k miles is $27,700.

I could not find your options and price 36K PP. Best of Luck

Last edited:

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
Everyone has problems with the hood shaking over 90. If you're worried about it then get the hood pins. Not sure about the water but all of them have condensation in the fog lights. Taillight off 4 degrees? How did you even notice that??

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
anything over 3 degrees is just unacceptable.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
The thing that gets me are the people that do the grill delete mod and then complain about the hood flapping at freeway speeds.:lol:

Sponsored

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
I just gotta ask,,,,,,, did you even look or test drive the car before purchasing? I am confused about the tail light off 4 degrees??

OP
OP

Krizpy247

Krizpy247
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Sure test drove it. Up to 70 was fine then. I have only bought 1 other Ford, it was a lemon too. Bottom line is, the substructure in the car is bad. Body shop says it was stamping issues on the panels.

Owned a Mazdaspeed3 before the last Mustang, NEVER 1 ISSUE. Had a CivicSI Before that, never an issue with QC. Had a Dodge ram CV this year, NEVER AN ISSUE. Had a Honda CrV, never an issue.

FORD = Fixed Or Repaired Daily !

OP
OP

Krizpy247

Krizpy247
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I have no mods. I have been lookong at this car fall apart and refused to drop another dime on it. I make the payment and have begun the return process. May just sell private to an overseas buyer.

Magnetic 15 pp GT for sale... *Mint condition* 31K OTD!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Sure test drove it. Up to 70 was fine then. I have only bought 1 other Ford, it was a lemon too. Bottom line is, the substructure in the car is bad. Body shop says it was stamping issues on the panels.

Owned a Mazdaspeed3 before the last Mustang, NEVER 1 ISSUE. Had a CivicSI Before that, never an issue with QC. Had a Dodge ram CV this year, NEVER AN ISSUE. Had a Honda CrV, never an issue.

FORD = Fixed Or Repaired Daily !
WRONG.....Must be your bad luck.

Good luck selling your car and getting into a different brand. Maybe Mazda or Honda again.

Beetlespin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Guard Metallic MT
If you are this anal you should REALLY check out the car BEFORE you sign the papers.

I would never sell you a car.
Sponsored